Accepted for publishing
- (2017). Safety, Security, and Society in the New Space Age: Exploring the Enforcement Structures and Concerns of Post-Planetary Humanity. New Space, 5(1), 15-20. [Published online/pre-print November 2016. Published in print March 2017.]
- (2015). Terrorism and the Permanent War: Ownership, American Participation, and Future Courses of Action. Retos Internacionales, 6(12), 18-25.
- (2017). Deconflicting Academia and Non-Academic Professions. Kyle R. Brady - Blog.
- (2017). On Identity, Conflict, and Liberty in a Modern Context. Kyle R. Brady - Blog.
- (2017). Moving Forward After Mosul: ISIS in Iraq, Syria, and the World. Kyle R. Brady - Blog.
- (2017). On Digital Citizenship. Kyle R. Brady - Blog.
- (2017). Beware the Limits of Hard Power in 2017. Small Wars Journal.
- (2017). On a Modern Form of Terrorism: Small-Scale and Self-Contained. Small Wars Journal.
- (2017). The Role of Allies in the Modern Era: Four Choices for Western Governments. Small Wars Journal.
- (2016). Reforming the Republic of Turkey: Erdoğan’s Power Project. Strife.
- (2016). The New Cold War: The Birth of a Resurgent Conflict. Strife.
- (2016). North Korea, Nuclear Weapons, and the Spectre of Enhanced Terrorism. Strife.
- (2016). Turkey’s President Erdoğan counter-coup cleanup. Strife.
- (2016). Comprehensive Homeland Security: Developing a Domestic Protection Force for the United States. Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, 13(2), 219–229. [Published online/pre-print May 2016. Published in print July 2016].
Postgraduate: King's College London
- (2017). Considering the History, Structure, and Function of the U.S. Intelligence Community During the Cold War.
- (2017). Technology and Insurgency: Advancing Propaganda, Mission, and Combat.
- (2017). Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in the Modern Era: Forms, Framings, and the Future.
- (2017). Considering the Iraq War, Iraqi Oil, and American Interests: an Assessment.
- (2017). Framing and Assessing the Counter-Terrorism Efforts of the United States between 2001 and 2011.
- (2017). Beyond Personalities: The Inevitability, Polarization, and Institutionalization of the Cold War.
- (2016). Assessing the Role of Nuclear Weapons in the 1950s and 1960s as Escalatory Peacemaking Devices.
- (2015). Securing Critical Digital Infrastructure: The Future Cloud, Pervasive and Secure. [Non-affiliated research paper].
- (2015). On Education. [Brief philosophical treatise].
- (2015). On Security. [Brief philosophical treatise].
- (2015). On Freedoms. [Brief philosophical treatise].
- (2015). On Death. [Brief philosophical treatise].
- (2015). Solving the West’s Middle Eastern Dilemma: Regional State Empowerment. [Brief treatise].
Graduate: Pennsylvania State University
- (2015). The 2005 London Train Bombings: Terrorism and the Soft Target of Critical Infrastructure. [Brief graduate case study].
- with others, who wish to remain unnamed. (2015). A City Under Attack: A Fictional Scenario and Report to Analyze, Respond To, Mitigate, and Prevent a Multi-stage Terror Attack. [Capstone research project: fictional scenario narrative and analytical report].
- (2015). The United States, Terrorism, and the Evolving ISIS Threat. [Bottom-line-up-front briefing paper].
- with others, who wish to remain unnamed. (2015). Public Transportation, Cyberattacks, and Washington, D.C.: Using Critical Infrastructure as a Weapons Platform. [Fictional scenario narrative].
- (2015). Assessing Operation Jump Start: Intricacies and Nuances of Domestic Deployments. [Brief graduate case study].
- (2015). ISIS Arrives in America: A Fictional Scenario to Develop Homeland Security Policies. [Brief graduate case study and policy paper].
- (2015). Metropolitan Terrors: The Continued Relevance of the Mumbai Attacks. [Brief graduate case study].
- (2015). Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs): The Next Frontier of Terrorism.
- (2015). Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA): Domestic Military Deployments, Homeland Security, and Public Support.
- (2015). Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources: Securing the American Internet in the Digital Era.
- (2015). The Homeland Security Grant Program: Opportunities, Challenges, and Obstacles to Preparedness.
- (2015). Secure Management of American Borders in the Modern Era: Developing an Evolving Strategy.
- (2015). The Role of Federal Law Enforcement in Preventing Terrorism and Enhancing Security.
- (2015). Better Integrating American Intelligence Agencies and Products: Revising a Recurring Solution for a Recurring Problem.
Graduate: Regent University
- (2014). The Persistent Threat to American Transportation Infrastructure: an Unaddressed Homeland Security Issue.
- (2014). The Digital Age and the United States of America: a Pervasive Cybersecurity Threat.
- (2014). Comprehensive Realism: a New Way Forward from the Ashes of Foreign Policy Analysis.
- (2014). An Asymmetric Israel: Perceived Threats and Response Behaviors.
- (2014). On Libraries and the Modern Era. [Graduate essay as contest entry].
- (2014). History Over Religion: Misperceptions of Primary Influence in the Middle East and North Africa.
- (2014). Plagiarism: Definitions, Development, and Integrity. [Graduate essay as contest entry].
- (2013). A Time for Choosing: The Most Dangerous Enemy, War, and the Freedoms Intended. [Graduate essay as contest entry].
- (2013). The Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C): A Tumultuous Turkish Terror.
- (2013). Iranian Democratization Potential: Comparing Ahmadinejad and Rouhani.
- (2013). American National Security: Public Safety and the Public. [Brief pre-graduate treatise].
- (2013). Truth and Religion: An Exploration. [Brief pre-graduate treatise].
- (2013). Campaign 2012: Post-Election Thoughts. [Brief pre-graduate missive].
- (2012). Campaign 2012: Pre-Election Thoughts. [Brief pre-graduate missive].
- (2012). Modern America: The End of Political Discourse and Social Cohesion. [Pre-graduate treatise].
- (2012). Solutions from the Top: Dialogue, Education, and Toleration for the Benefit of Future Generations. [Pre-graduate treatise].
- (2012). Economic and Personal Liberties: The Eternal, Imperfect Quests of Humanity. [Brief pre-graduate treatise].
- (2012). 2012 America: A Marked Increased Interest in Inequality. [Pre-graduate treatise].
- (2012). The Facade of Russian Democracy: Examining the Quality and Truth of Democracy in the Russian Federation. [Undergraduate honors thesis].
- (2012). The Many Faces of Realism: An Examination of Pragmatic Ideology.
- (2012). Rousseau's Civil Religion: A Worthwhile Unifying Force.
- (2012). Thomas Hobbes and the Theory of Consent: Foreshadowing Modern Systems of Governance.
- (2012). The City of San Jose, the City Council, and the Public: A Demonstrated Power Differential.
- (2012). Properly, Politically Educating the American Public: Examining Great Thinkers and Theorists - Bohm, Dewey, Habermas, and Walzer.
- (2011). Governance and Public Duty: Balancing Pragmatism and Benevolence.
- (2011). Herbert Marcuse: Moving Beyond the Triumvirate of Art, Language, and Politics.
- (2011). Sigmund Freud: Suppressing the Violent Tendencies of Humanity through Governance.
- (2011). Turkiye Cumhuriyeti: The Republic of Turkey, The European Union Member Who Never Was.
- (2011). Public Opinion and the Politics of War: Aristophanes' Lysistrata and Thucydides' On Justice, Power, and Human Nature.