This is the first in a series I'm calling Quarterly Review: every three months, I'll be posting a review of all that I've published over that period. This collection of publications will ensure nothing gets lost and provides an opportunity for some reflection-at-a-distance.
For this Quarterly Review, I'm starting from January 1, 2017.
- Safety, Security, and Society in the New Space Age: Exploring the Enforcement Structures and Concerns of Post-Planetary Humanity. New Space, 5(1), 15-20.
- On a Modern Form of Terrorism: Small-Scale and Self-Contained. Small Wars Journal.
- The Role of Allies in the Modern Era: Four Choices for Western Governments. Small Wars Journal.
- Considering the Iraq War, Iraqi Oil, and American Interests: an Assessment.
- Framing and Assessing the Counter-Terrorism Efforts of the United States between 2001 and 2011.
- Beyond Personalities: The Inevitability, Polarization, and Institutionalization of the Cold War.
Kyle R. Brady